|DIRECTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING SONGS
TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER:
1. Go to my "Song-Site Index" page.
2. Select the song you wish to download
and click on the title to go to that song page.
3. Go to the end of the song,
just above the Navigation Bar,
and "Right Click" on the WMA
beside the Media Player Radio Button.
4. Choose the "Save Link as" function.
5. In the SAVE AS window, which opens,
choose "My Documents" from list on left
side, and then choose your "My Music"
folder from your list of document files.
6. Save the music file in your choice
of your "My Music" folders....i.e., Playlists, etc.
7. Open up your Windows Media Player
and locate the song.